So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter
- Free Shipping (excl. Hawaii and Alaska)
- 1-on-1 Customer Support
- Manufacturer-Backed Warranty Included
- Questions? Call a Mobility Expert at 1-800-281-7560.
So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter - Blue is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The following is the Manufacturer's Warranty. We also offer CPS Extended Warranties.
Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
Please read our entire Refunds and Returns policy.
Cancellations & Refunds: At Elder Mobility, we want you to be happy with your purchase, and we promise to do our best to make that happen. In the case of a refund, you can typically expect a credit back to your payment method within 7-10 business days. Here are some important things to keep in mind about our returns and refunds policy:
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible before your order ships and leaves the warehouse, and we will refund you in full (exceptions apply such as custom and made-to-order products, see below). Contact us during business hours at 1-800-281-7560, use the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom and Made-to-Order Orders
We can't cancel or refund custom-made and made-to-order products because they're manufactured and built specifically for your order, starting as soon as we receive your request. If you're not sure if your order is custom or made-to-order, please message or call us to confirm.
All sales are final for custom-made and made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so, but you may be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the returns and exchanges.
Not all orders are eligible for return once shipped. Because we order directly from the manufacturer, if the manufacturer doesn't allow us to return a product, we can't offer you a return. For most manufacturers, the acceptable window to return a product is within 30 days after delivery. But this does not apply to every product. Please contact us or read the rest of this policy if you have any questions about returning a specific product.
Items must be unused and in the original packaging to be considered eligible for a return.
Due to increased shipping costs, any outright returns will incur a 20% cancellation fee plus return shipping costs. If you're replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs, depending on the product.
Manufacturers with less than 30 days return policy:
- Karman Healthcare - return must be within 14 days of shipping.
Brands that are NOT eligible for returns due to manufacturer policies for online retailers:
- Journey Health
Product types that are NOT eligible for returns due to sanitary reasons:
- Bath and Toilet Safety products
We try to provide you with the most accurate estimated shipping times on the product pages based on what we're told by our suppliers and freight companies, but sometimes there are delays beyond our control. Typical shipping times are between 7-10 days. If your order is delayed, please be patient and understanding as we promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Please Read the Following
When you are making a purchase from Elder Mobility, you are acknowledging the following of the Exchange Agreement:
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inspect the package upon delivery, and if there is any damage, I must notate and take pictures of it and provide it to Elder Mobility within 24 hours of the product being delivered.
- I understand that I am responsible for the cost of return shipping and the cost of a new product shipping in the case of a refund or exchange.
- I understand that products must be returned unopened and unused, and that an additional restocking fee may apply.
- I understand that if my order has left the warehouse, I am unable to receive a full refund.
- I understand that if I choose to return my order once it has shipped, I will be responsible for paying any return shipping fees and restocking fees, which may vary by product, but are usually around 15%.
- I understand that shipping date estimates provided on product pages are only estimates and may change due to factors outside of Elder Mobility's control.
- I understand and agree that I will not cancel my order or file a chargeback for an order delay or because an estimated time provided to me turned out to be incorrect due to factors outside the control of Elder Mobility (such as manufacturing and logistical constraints of our partner companies).
- I understand and agree that in a "repair/replace part" scenario, if the manufacturer has a warranty that includes parts replacements, you may not eligible for a return if you opt out of letting the manufacturer fix and repair the product.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
Different products have different warranties - please check the product page for details. Warranty damage happens over time from using the product. If the item was damaged when you got it, and you didn't tell us within 30 days, that's not a warranty claim.
We now offer extended warranties and accidental product protection through our partner CPS. These plans will be visible on the product pages of eligible products.
Normally, customers are responsible for all return shipping costs and fees, unless the product page says otherwise. Almost all of our products have a warranty policy, so you'll get a fully working product without any extra costs. Please check individual product pages for more information.
If we have a "buy one, get one" promotion, you have to return both items for a full refund. If you return only one item, you'll get a replacement or a store credit for the value of that item. If we've already shipped your order, you'll be responsible for any return shipping and potentially a restocking fee depending on the manufacturer. We can only issue refunds to the original credit card used for the purchase.
Individual items will have varying refund and return policies depending on the manufacturer. Please see individual product pages for details or contact email@example.com.
Our team is here to help you resolve any issues. We are on your team, and we are immediately responsive. We've made our policies as fair as possible, and we promise to do our best to work with you and come to a resolution.
Because of this, if you file a fraudulent chargeback, it's considered theft and you could be held criminally liable. If you have any issues with your product, please contact us and we'll help you resolve it. Please don't file a chargeback for something we can fix together.
We hope this policy helps you understand how we handle returns and refunds. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
At Elder Mobility, we are committed to offering our customers the lowest prices, backed by our 100% Price Match Guarantee.
If you find a lower price for the same product on another online store within 30 days of your purchase, let us know and we'll refund you the difference.
Also, if you find that the price of the product you ordered from our store has been reduced within three months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference.
To request a partial refund, please send us an email with a link to the same product on our website or on our competitor's website within six months of your order date.
We will review, verify that the competitor is an authorized retailer, and refund you the difference to your original form of payment.
Terms and Conditions
- We cannot match prices for products that are out of stock, or for promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers.
- Competitor must be an authorized retailer of the item you have purchased, and not a discounter or auction website.
- The price match guarantee includes the item price, sales tax, and shipping charges, but does not apply for exchange orders.
The following brands/products are excluded from this promotion.
Most of the time, we still may be able to price match these brands/products so it is still definitely worth reaching out to us and inquiring, but these brands/products are not guaranteed 100% of the time by default like most of the brands/products we carry.
Journey So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter
The So Lite™ Scooter is very light, very safe and designed to get you moving. Go shopping, visit friends and family, and get out and about ... the battery will last up to eight miles on a single charge.
Features & Benefits
Watch the video below to see the So Lite Scooter's features and benefits. (1:41)
Built for Safety
- The So Lite™ Scooter combines the stability and safety of a four-wheel scooter with the smaller size and convenience of a three-wheel scooter.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) means you can feel fully secure and confident that the So Lite™ Scooter will intelligently slow you down as you approach turns. Even if you turn at full speed, the So Lite™ Scooter slows down enough to allow you to turn safely.
Lightweight and easy to transport
- Only 40.8 lbs with the battery removed, compared with other mobility scooters that weigh 100+ lbs.
Watch the video below to see how lightweight and easy it is to transport the So Lite™ Scooter. (1:05)
Designed for convenience with premium features
- Two-touch fold. Push one knob to fold the seat down and unscrew one knob on the tiller to fold the scooter completely—NO MULTIPLE PIECES to reassemble, as with other scooters
- Once folded, it can easily be rolled just like a piece of luggage, to fit into the backseat or trunk of a car
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Undercarriage basket, front bag, rear bag and even a cup holder included
- Both armrests fold up to allow easy entry and exit
- Narrow enough to fit through standard household door frames
- Eight miles of use on a single charge
Ready for travel
- FAA approved—can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the scooter is treated like oversized luggage at the jetway as you board
- Traveling up to 5 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones and pets as you use your scooter
- Powerful light for use at dusk/dawn
Rechargeable battery with long life
- Lightweight battery—3.7 lbs versus others up to 20 lbs
- Rechargeable 1 x 24 V 10Ah lithium battery. Safe in standard 110 V outlets
- Charges on the steering column—no need to bend over and remove battery to charge
- Eight miles on a single charge, six hours to charge from empty
With more than half a dozen inspired safety features on this small, compact unit, you may assume that safety is paramount here (right, again), starting with the innovative anti-tip technology and all-important Electronic Stability Control. ESC is an automatic slow-down that prevents tipover on turns.
The easy maneuverability of a small scooter and the added stability of four wheels are safety features in themselves, but add to those the automatic electromagnetic brakes, “coming-thru-here” horn, powerful headlight, and a speed control function that’s much like a car’s cruise control. You can preset the top speed anywhere within a range of 0-to-5 mph – a helpful feature as you accustom yourself to your Scooter or undertake longer rides!
Charge battery through steering column
Folded Length: 39"
Folded Width: 21"
Folded Height: 17"
Seat Width: 17"
Seat Height: 18"
Scooter Weight w/o Batteries: 40.8 lbs
Scooter Weight with Batteries: 44.5 lbs
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Front Wheel Size: 6"
Back Wheel Size: 10"
Max Speed: 5 mph
Max Climbing Gradient: 8°
Min Turning Radius: 45"
Max Mid-Frame Ground Clearance: 4
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter is a revolution in scooter design. Its ultra lightweight frame makes it easier to transport. Take that innovative lightweight design and add an industry-leading list of safety and comfort features, and you've got a scooter package worthy of leading the pack.
What safety features does the So Lite Scooter have?
We built the So Lite Scooter with safety in mind. It has an electronic stability control feature along with anti-tipping wheels to prevent tipping backward.
How much does the So Lite Scooter weigh?
We've designed the So Lite Scooter specifically to be ultra lightweight. Fully assembled and ready to go, the So Lite Scooter weighs in at 44.5 lbs (with battery).
How small does the So Lite Scooter get when completely folded? Can it fit into the trunk of a car easily?
The So Lite Scooter easily folds down to a reasonable 39" L x 21" W x 17" H, making it perfect for sliding into the backseat or trunk of most vehicles.
Does the So Lite Scooter have a weight capacity?
The So Lite Scooter is capable of supporting a person weighing up to 275 lbs.
Is any assembly required?
No. The So Lite Scooter arrives completely assembled. You simply unfold it upon arrival using the following steps:
1. Unfold the scooter: First, set the scooter with all its wheels on the ground. Then loosen the tiller adjuster knob and lift the tiller into an upright position. Re-tighten the tiller adjuster knob, making sure the tiller is now fully tightened in position.
2. Unfold the seat: Simply lift up the seatback into the driving position. You should hear and feel the fold knob click into the lock position. Check that the seat fold knob is now securely positioned. (The fold knob is located on the left-hand side of the scooter.)
Is the So Lite Scooter easy to handle for transit or storage?
Yes! It's specifically designed to be incredibly easy to fold, which makes the So Lite Scooter a breeze to transport wherever you may want to go—or store as needed.
Do the brakes lock to prevent the So Lite Scooter from rolling?
The So Lite Scooter features electronic brakes that will automatically engage when your scooter comes to a stop.
How do you fold the So Lite Scooter?
Folding the So Lite Scooter is so simple! Just pull out the fold knob and at the same time gently lower the seatback down into its folded position. Once the seatback is folded, loosen the tiller adjuster knob and gently lower the tiller into the folded position. Then re-tighten the tiller knob to hold the tiller in position.
How do you charge the So Lite Scooter's battery?
The scooter's battery can easily be charged by plugging directly into the port on the handlebars. No removal of battery required (although, if you prefer, you can remove the battery to charge it).
How long will the battery last on a single charge?
Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.), the So Lite Scooter's battery will last up to eight miles of use.
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Charging can take up to six hours or less, depending on the level of power already used. With a range of up to eight miles, most owners rarely run the battery all the way down in a single day.
How long will a battery last before it will need to be replaced?
The short answer is, it depends on usage and conditions. The battery on average lasts for several years for many of our customers.
How much does the So Lite Scooter's battery weigh?
The Scooter's battery weighs approximately 3.7 lbs.
What is the warranty on the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter frame and mechanical components are covered with a one-year limited warranty. The original supplied tires and fabric seat are covered with a limited warranty for six months. You can find out more information about the warranty in the User Manual & Warranty package.
Standard twelve (12) months warranty from the original purchase date applies to the core list of Journey products under normal use in accordance with specifications and warnings and with some limitations, exclusions, restraints or extensions including but not limited to parts, labor, service and other specific considerations. (Specific additional limitations and extensions of warranty, particularly as they relate to the Journey Health & Lifestyle™ line of mobility products, can be found in the Addendum below.) If within the twelve-month warranty period, any component or part shall be proven to the satisfaction of Journey Health & Lifestyle™ to be defective, the product shall, at the option of Journey Health & Lifestyle™, be repaired or replaced.
Warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, damage in shipment, improper operation or failure to follow instructions according to the User Manual, component failure, improper storage, neglect of prescribed maintenance procedures, repair or attempted repair or modifications made or authorized by anyone other than Journey Health & Lifestyle™, normal gradual reduction in battery performance due to heavy use, deterioration due to external factors such as extremes in temperature or humidity, corrosive atmosphere or other natural events such as lightning, flood or circumstances beyond our control.
We are 110% committed to giving our customers the best deals and offers on the market.
At Elder Mobility, you can take advantage of:
- Free shipping, so you can save more money
- Price match guarantees on virtually every product, so you can get the lowest prices period
- Manufacturer Backed Warranty, to give you maximum peace of mind
- 1-on-1 customer support before, after, and during purchase, so you're never left on your own, and
- Exclusive deals and offers that you won't find anywhere else.
By default, we set applicable products at the Minimum Listing Price that is set and required by our suppliers. Suppliers and brands set a price, and retailers like us have to adhere to those prices. We cannot list or advertise our prices lower for applicable brands/products, but we can offer discounts and cashback to get around this pricing requirement (which we love to do).
That being said, if you find an authorized retailer selling an applicable product cheaper than us, send us a screenshot and link to the product page, and we will beat that price in the form of a discount. Please check our Price Match Guarantee for full details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.