Please read our entire Refunds and Returns policy.
Cancellations & Refunds: At Elder Mobility, we want you to be happy with your purchase, and we promise to do our best to make that happen. In the case of a refund, you can typically expect a credit back to your payment method within 7-10 business days. Here are some important things to keep in mind about our returns and refunds policy:
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible before your order ships and leaves the warehouse, and we will refund you in full (exceptions apply such as custom and made-to-order products, see below). Contact us during business hours at 1-800-281-7560, use the chat in the bottom right, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom and Made-to-Order Orders
We can't cancel or refund custom-made and made-to-order products because they're manufactured and built specifically for your order, starting as soon as we receive your request. If you're not sure if your order is custom or made-to-order, please message or call us to confirm.
All sales are final for custom-made and made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so, but you may be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the returns and exchanges.
Not all orders are eligible for return once shipped. Because we order directly from the manufacturer, if the manufacturer doesn't allow us to return a product, we can't offer you a return. For most manufacturers, the acceptable window to return a product is within 30 days after delivery. But this does not apply to every product. Please contact us or read the rest of this policy if you have any questions about returning a specific product.
Items must be unused and in the original packaging to be considered eligible for a return.
Due to increased shipping costs, any outright returns will incur a 20% cancellation fee plus return shipping costs. If you're replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs, depending on the product.
Manufacturers with less than 30 days return policy:
- Karman Healthcare - return must be within 14 days of shipping.
Brands that are NOT eligible for returns due to manufacturer policies for online retailers:
Product types that are NOT eligible for returns due to sanitary reasons:
- Bath and Toilet Safety products
We try to provide you with the most accurate estimated shipping times on the product pages based on what we're told by our suppliers and freight companies, but sometimes there are delays beyond our control. Typical shipping times are between 7-10 days. If your order is delayed, please be patient and understanding as we promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Please Read the Following
When you are making a purchase from Elder Mobility, you are acknowledging the following of the Exchange Agreement:
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inspect the package upon delivery, and if there is any damage, I must notate and take pictures of it and provide it to Elder Mobility within 24 hours of the product being delivered.
- I understand that I am responsible for the cost of return shipping and the cost of a new product shipping in the case of a refund or exchange.
- I understand that products must be returned unopened and unused, and that an additional restocking fee may apply.
- I understand that if my order has left the warehouse, I am unable to receive a full refund.
- I understand that if I choose to return my order once it has shipped, I will be responsible for paying any return shipping fees and restocking fees, which may vary by product, but are usually around 15%.
- I understand that shipping date estimates provided on product pages are only estimates and may change due to factors outside of Elder Mobility's control.
- I understand and agree that I will not cancel my order or file a chargeback for an order delay or because an estimated time provided to me turned out to be incorrect due to factors outside the control of Elder Mobility (such as manufacturing and logistical constraints of our partner companies).
- I understand and agree that in a "repair/replace part" scenario, if the manufacturer has a warranty that includes parts replacements, you may not eligible for a return if you opt out of letting the manufacturer fix and repair the product.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
Different products have different warranties - please check the product page for details. Warranty damage happens over time from using the product. If the item was damaged when you got it, and you didn't tell us within 30 days, that's not a warranty claim.
We now offer extended warranties and accidental product protection through our partner CPS. These plans will be visible on the product pages of eligible products.
Normally, customers are responsible for all return shipping costs and fees, unless the product page says otherwise. Almost all of our products have a warranty policy, so you'll get a fully working product without any extra costs. Please check individual product pages for more information.
If we have a "buy one, get one" promotion, you have to return both items for a full refund. If you return only one item, you'll get a replacement or a store credit for the value of that item. If we've already shipped your order, you'll be responsible for any return shipping and potentially a restocking fee depending on the manufacturer. We can only issue refunds to the original credit card used for the purchase.
Individual items will have varying refund and return policies depending on the manufacturer. Please see individual product pages for details or contact email@example.com.
Our team is here to help you resolve any issues. We are on your team, and we are immediately responsive. We've made our policies as fair as possible, and we promise to do our best to work with you and come to a resolution.
Because of this, if you file a fraudulent chargeback, it's considered theft and you could be held criminally liable. If you have any issues with your product, please contact us and we'll help you resolve it. Please don't file a chargeback for something we can fix together.
We hope this policy helps you understand how we handle returns and refunds. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.